Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016



The Loved or if you are Malay unloved "Budgie Nine"

I know we should respect the laws of other lands, and its great to see them now released and not get jail time, has one media outlet stated that they could serve  up to 2 years in jail, but I am sure these guys meant no harm, but wait a second, in my mind the Malays are Hypocrites ??  well I got offended and so did a lot of other people here when one of their own was,

1, Forced to marry someone she hated.
2, Was threatened with Acid over her face, and sleeping pills to be poured down her throat,
3, Was raped and abused,
4, Kept locked in his house in Malacca..

When certain person(s)  spoke with the Malay authorities, they were not interested, said its OUR CULTURE. 

Its amazing what money and corruption can buy for you.......Hey lets go and live in Malaysia....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Like your style..