Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2026


 Nooraini was so welcomed into our family with open arms. 

There was no racial discriminations.

There was no hatred towards her religious beliefs.

There was no talking behind her back.

I have to feel sorry for my mother, has she got to know Noni better, my mum stated that Noni was the daughter she always wanted. Perfect in everyway.

However we now know that Noni's parents, had no interest in us, Noni did say that it would be hard for her parents to accept me, but when they saw us together, and with Love and Understanding they would.


If they had met me then said they did not like me, at least I would have had some respect for their decision,  they are Horrible, Horrible people. Noni and me never had a chance, that to me is pure evil.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has a Muslin, I have read your story and would like to say Sorry for what you and your lady have been through. First of all their are many different people that make up the Malay culture, from Sub-Ethnic Groups to Indigenous. Some of these people in my option are still and operate like its still the dark ages. However everyone of us still have to obey the Laws of the land. First the family of Nooraini should be charged with forcing their daughter to do something that she clearly did not want to do. A short prison time and a few whippings to bring them to their senses.
For this man that married Nooraini, he knew that you and her were in a relationship, but he stole her from you. Also he should be investigated for Rape and other crimes. And take his punishments' like a man, not the sorry little coward he is. While we can not go back in time, we can at least learn from this, and hope any future relationships will be better, I am so sorry my friend for what these NICE people have done to you both..

Blue eyes Loves Noni said...

Thank You for your comments, your comment about other crimes is spot on. Noni told us about other illegal activities this man was in to, and I quote direct from Noni, The Younger the Better. so that should give you some indication to what he was up too. I have a tape which I am now finding a way around to play part of it, but it is not good listening for me..they stole both our futures, and I would welcome a full police enquiry. There is so much to tell...So again many thanks for your comment...

Anonymous said...

Hello Ian, my name is Anna, I am both a researcher and analyst and I would really like to talk direct with you about this situation. I am really impressed with you and your commitment over your lady Nooraini. Now I am currently working on what we call the STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. Now if you look up this on say Google it will tell you a number of facts and meanings of this word including what this word means, which is what we call a COPING MECHANISM for a person or persons trapped in a variety of situations, for example this is found in cults, religion's, groups, movements and also more common now in couples. And it is for this reason I would like to interview you to get a more realistic understanding of your situation. To put it in a more simple term, it means that it strips down a persons free will over time. Where they surrender what they originally felt and accept their capture or situation without any question what so ever. In fact we often see a reversal in what they first, or truly believed in. In your case unless Nooraini had one hell of a strong will, she might now see you has an emery, not the person she fell in love with. I have a ton more to say but for now I will leave it at this. I really do admire you Ian, and it would be just fantastic to get both you and Nooraini together again, if only if it would be for a couple of hours. I will look forward to your reply, take care and thank you... ANA.

Blue eyes Loves Noni said...

Good morning Anna, first, many thanks for your very informative comments. When my girl Noni asked for our help in going to the government for help, one of the diplomats did speak of a condition which can turn a ( captive or an abused person into a 180 degree turn ) but I did not know the name of this condition. Sorry to take sometime in getting back to you, as I spend a lot of time now in Japan. I know that I will never see my girl again. But I would love to just be able to speak with her again. Yes I still love Noni, and at least now she knows that I did truly love her for both my heart and soul. In answer to your question I am more than happy to make direct contact with you. I can use zoom or facetime. I do not think you will have any luck with Noni. Sad for me has I would have given her a really great life, with plenty of travel !! Noni told me so much yet I feel I know so little. She also told us about a lot of the illegal actives of this man, if he knew what we know, he should be in jail...I have also had a person from the Malacca daily but if we speak I can tell you more. So hope you get this reply and again many thanks for your comment. Cheers.