Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Dealing with Noni`s Family

 Dealing with Noni`s family was like dealing with children, one very good example of this is has follows,


You ( Nooraini ) must NOT marry Ian, because it is too hot here in Malaysia and he will not like the heat.............



What The Fu..

I want to marry Noni not the bloody weather....

This was just one of a number of reasons for us not to marry. But has time went on they became more and more hostile. But not once did they ask me, or even gave me the chance to explain myself. In my view they are truly evil people. And I hope to meet them one day if God permits me... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt in my mind that after reading you and Nonis story, that you would have made a really fantastic husband and father to any children you would have had together. Every girl dreams of winning a man like you and for Noni to strike you at the first turn in its self is well like a love story come true, however I have to agree with you that people are evil in many ways and for her family to do what they did is very bad and against God, who only ever speaks of love, keep praying and I really hope one day your hearts will heal..