Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Its been a while since I have been back, just to say that Paris is really great, Romantic and one of the city's that I would have loved to have taken  Noni.

How We meet...

A number of people have asked me how and where I met Noni, now the where is not important, but only to say it was at my place of work....

Before I start, just to say that I was NOT looking for a girl-friend, Partner, Lover, or even a Wife, I was really Happy with my life, owned my own home, and life was great...that was until one morning this young lady came into our office.....


 I was doing general office work, when I looked up, I looked straight into the eyes of this lady..what happened next I still find it almost impossible to put in words, but it was like our Souls met...I know it sounds silly, but really for me I had never experienced anything like this before....
Simply put, it was like I had met my soul mate, the one person out of millions, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and almost twenty years on my feelings for Noni have Not changed, not even faulted..
By the second day I was in Nonis flat, arrived there at 5pm, and we just had a great time talking, but it was not how we talked, it was the way we talked, not as strangers, but like two old friends who have not seen each other for years catching up on what each other has been doing.
 The third night Noni had invited me around because my girl wanted to cook for me, a Malaysian Dish, ( sorry can not remeber what Noni called it ) which was really nice, and it was on this third night that we became a couple, and we both new how Happy each of us made the other feel..
 
I will always Love you, and I swear on my Soul Never to stop searching for you.

I Love You Nooraini ..Always have and always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, this is so nice, I even had a tear in my eye, sadly they would condition her, its Brain Washing, sadly it sounds like you never had a chance, their is too much of this evil in the world, be strong and always keep your heart open for her.