Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I have just got back from an overseas trip, when I found this,

Mother Burns Daughter Alive

Why,

Because she married a man the family did not approve off.

Now this happened last year, 2016, but its really sad to think that the girls own mother would do this to her daughter in stead of letting the daughter be Happy.

This is the young woman and I will put a link attached if you want to read more.

But my Princess was threatened with physical harm, Acid would be poured over her face if Nooraini had more to do with me, what cowards of people her family are.

But this tells me what they are truly like, they had made up their mind before I had a chance to meet them, Both Noni and I never had a chance together, they are no better than the mother who set her own daughter on fire, just scum really.

BUT at least my Princess is alive and well and that I am thankful for, but now some years later, at least they know my love for their daughter is true, and that must really upset them more !

I LOVE YOU PRINCESS.....


 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/pakistani-mother-burns-daughter-to-death-in-latest-shocking-hono/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from the UK,
Has I see it, you are dealing with two big problems, we have had a number of similar cases here in the UK, some have ended with suicide, and other bad stuff. but the first problem is that these countries are third world, with very little regard to human values, the second is corruption, if these acts of violence against your lady had happened here then this person or the family members could have gone to jail.
It makes me feel so sick when I hear of cases like yours but I do commend you for sticking to your values, your lady picked the right man in you, and may be one day you will be together again, yes you are correct in what you stated, people like this are scum and more, and they will laugh thinking that they got away with it, but the truth always has a habit of finding its way out. God Bless you..